Wednesday, January 18, 2006

All’s well
I had a check up with my doctor. Everything is fine. I can stay off the cholesterol tablets as I’m keeping the levels in the normal range by eating sensibly. As for the pre diabetes He wants me to check daily and continue eating sensibly though there are the occasional times when I have a high reading. If I continue like that I won’t need medicine. I’m stopping the hormones at the end of this cycle to see where I am as regards menopause, I haven’t had a period for 16 months.

He presented me with an invitation for a free mammogram, it’s the third invitation I’ve had recently. There is a real campaign here to catch women over 50, I was due for one anyway so now I don’t have to pay.

I’ve lost another kilo, slowly but surely wins the race.

No comments: