Thursday, May 17, 2007

Around and about..
I seem to get busier and busier, after the auctions there has been a lot of sorting out and filing away of cards to do. It’s also exam time again so I’ve been doing that and have exams every morning next week as well as some lessons. Dom happened to mention that her exams went okay; I presume that is a good sign because she sets herself high standards. Rob got a quick call from Christian one morning, he was off the Canary Isles for a week.

The weather is really awful, quite cold and wet and windy. We were really spoilt in April and are paying for it now! Today is a holiday so Olivier’s fast asleep. I’ll wake him to see if he wants to eat lunch. It doesn’t seem that long since my mum was doing the same for me.

I now know what Madame Sarkozy looks like. She’s a lot prettier that Bernadette Chirac. Like a lot of politicians wives, her marriage went through a rough patch a couple of years ago I haven’t managed to find any decent photos, but I’m sure there will be plenty to choose from very soon.

4 comments:

Voegtli said...

Hello. If you go to "hafez-of-arabia.blogspot.com" will also see how the rest of the Sarkozy family looks like.

And here I would like to issue a "warning" to you. If you go and look at my today's post, you will see that next friday I will start to talk about my "fellow bloggers" blogs. It has been on my mind since long to do this. And I have been thinking about your blogs. You will be the first one. I have not made up yet my mind whether is this bolg of yours or "Time and Oft".

I wish you a very nice day and a lovely weekend. Peterukddmqw

Anji said...

Worldman: what an interesting site, I loved the food. The Sarkozy family are very glamorous!

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say.

Anonymous said...

anji, in april our weather was miserable nearly every day. this month has been glorious and beautiful. i suppose we're living in a opposite realities, you and i.

i'll make a deal with you. we'll keep the good weather through the summer and you can have it back in the winter? okay?

Anji said...

Kimberley: i'll introduce you to my South african friend. She's nearly in winter now