Sunday, August 31, 2003

Busy week
Well that one certainly went quickly! My lessons went perfectly the whole week. Now I'm itching to get back to college. Still haven't heard anything yet. I just had the idea to go onto the site in Poitiers, perhaps they put up lists or something? It's been hot again, though this morning my toes are cold as I'm sitting here.

Olivier and I had to deal with two enormous black spiders at the beginning of the week. As the weather has been so hot I didn't expect them to start coming in yet. They really are big! I'm afraid to say I get the vacuum cleaner out and suck them up. I point the nozzle and Olivier turns on the power. Not a job for the faint hearted

1 comment:

Chain said...

Hi

This is your personnel blog
having complete information about you.
Please try at least one to buy shower water filter