Friday, June 20, 2003

Reunion
We had a really good reunion at college yesterday evening. We met to discuss a certain class's reports. They were very positive, especially as this time last year the same class was awful. In our department behavior counts a lot as well as attitude towards other pupils, it's nice to see them 'growing up' and learning to control themselves. I was also pleased to see that some of the things I have been doing from instinct are acceptable for the over-all good of the class. I was rather lucky to work with groups of 8 or 9 this year! As there was a football tournament on at college today I only had three of four in each group. We played 'poker'! I couldn't really remember how to play but the game they showed me was more like 'Old Maid'. See what happens when you trust your insticts!

No comments: