Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Finished
This morning was my last lesson chez Lionel. I’ve been made redundant for the second time in two years. If you are a regular reader you might remember reading that a classroom I used was turned into a bed sit for the homeless, that was the beginning of the end. My last lesson was a bit strange as I had to phone my student and remind her to come, she also thought we had another lesson next week. She has got another lesson, but not with me.

I was sitting here feeling a bit down and the computer kept crashing every time I tried to get onto my desk, when Jean-Christophe phoned. Jean-Christophe was the maths teacher and he’s starting up an association and would like to put me down on his advertisment as his English teacher. Karin had talked vaguely of his plans a couple of weeks ago and I’d forgotten all about it. So something nice has come out of today after all.

This afternoon is the dentist for Olivier and he wants to sell his X-box, in the rain.

No comments: