Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Nose Job

Jus over a week ago I had four little patches of Actinic Keratosis burnt/frozen off my nose. I knew that I had a little patch of something on my nose for some years, but never got round to doing anything about it.  It took less than 5 minutes which included the writing of a prescription for a product to help with healing.

 I’m just waiting for the scabs to fall off and that should be the end of it. I will be using sun cream more regularly from now on.


(Taken a few days ago) 

Not very in focus I know, but you get the idea.

5 comments:

Ellena said...

If it were not for all these things we should have or should not have done in our younger years, we would not know the difference.
Not sure what I want to say here but I'll let it be.
Stay well.

Ellena said...

Ha, I just looked at your photo.
Difference between protecting eyes vs other parts of body.

Anji said...

Ellena: I do understand what you are saying. When I was young we slapped on tanning lotion to hopefully make us more bronzed. There was no thought then to the damage that could be done.

Keith said...

Who nose what caused it happen in the first place?

Anji said...

Keith: Ha ha ha.